Sunset Lane Memorial Park & Cemetery offers a variety of Memorialization Options for burial & cremation.
A permanent place - in a cemetery, mausoleum, or cremation garden - that can be visited regularly by family and friends is an essential part of the time following a death. It becomes a focal point of memorialization, and gives everyone a special place to go to remember your loved one, or to commemorate important occasions. It can help to make a birthday or anniversary less painful.
A permanent place to reflect on your loved one becomes a way of connecting to a family's past. Visiting the resting place of grandparents or great-grandparents may provide children with an anchor to their personal history. It is a connection to the past, to love shared. It truly honors the relationship you still have – and will always have – with that person.
- adult burial space for 1 burial and 1 placement of cremated remains that allows for flat markers
- adult burial space for 1 burial and 1 placement of cremated remains that allows for upright slant markers or benches
- adult lawn crypt space for 2 burials that allows for flat ledger sized markers
- infant burial space that allows for flat markers
- download our burial resource guide here
- urn garden space for 1 placement of cremated remains that allows for flat markers
- lawn terrace space for 2 placements of cremated remains that allows for flat ledger sized markers
- Boulder Tree estate for 4 placements of cremated remains that allows for custom memorialization product
- Companion Niches for 2 placements that allows for custom engraving
- Single Niches for 1 placement that allows for custom engraving
- Eagle Niches in Reflections Pathway for 2 placements that allows for custom engraving
- Scattering at Cedar Cove Scattering Garden that allows for inscription on the Memory Wall
- download our cremation resource guide here