Cremation Farewell Experiences
Burial Farewell Experiences
Every life is a story waiting to be told. As we walk with your family our focus is to lead each generation toward healing. Our education includes an understanding of hearing, sharing, seeing, connecting, remembering and celebrating the life your loved one has lived. Our goal is to make sure this experience is meaningful. Listed below are our 3 farewell packages. For more detailed pricing information and additional options, please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with our Family Resource Guide, a 24 page document that includes resources to assist you in planning as well as our general price list. Please phone us at (360)876-4405 or email email@example.com
Basic Services included in all Farewell Offerings
* Full services of our licensed staff * Assist with life insurance claims, government and similar benefits
* Compassionate care of family * Notify Social Security Administration
* Gather vital statistics from family * Process claims for Veterans Benefits including VA flag,
* Initiate death certificate, obtain physicians monetary burial benefits, memorial markers, National Cemetery,
signature, file with local county registrar, obtain and other forms as needed
permit, order & obtain certified copies * Coordinate with all cemeteries and crematory
* Help with bereavement airfare documentation * Invitation to be present for the cremation in our private
* Assist with placement of obituary notices crematory
* Internet online Memorial with Guestbook * Private family time to say goodbye
* Grief Support - online and with our Continuing Care Series
Life Celebration at one of our beautiful chapels or at the location of your choice.
Graveside Services at a cemetery (including Veteran's Cemeteries) or Memorial dedications.
When no Services are desired.