Natural Farewell $2600
When no Services are desired
The Natural Farewell provides all of Rill's basic services as listed in the overview. It includes local daytime transfer to Rill's Life Tribute Center from place of death, controlled temperature room, cremation and processing or transportation to cemetery.
Why should you use Rill Chapel when no services are wanted?
- Our fully licensed staff attends to your needs from removal to final disposition. Your love one never leaves our care and we don't utilize out of county commercial crematories.
- Often a survivor needs to say goodbye. Because we are local and have full facilities rather than being a storefront, we can easily arrange for family members to have a private time to say goodbye. In fact, we encourage this and include this service as part of our farewell packages. See photo below of private family viewing area.
- We assist you with all of the paper work, answer any questions that may come up and are available 24/7.
- Our complementary online memorial and guestbook gives friends and loved ones a place to share memories, photographs and videos, all of which help the grieving process. We firmly believe that "Love shared is love increased, grief shared is grief diminished", and have created a space that will allow for the memories and thoughts to be shared and promote healing. See example
- We don't employ sales people. Our staff will never try to up-sell you or make you feel uncomfortable with your decisions.
- Our service does not end after your loved one has left our care. We provide the Continuing Care series of booklets, written by Doug Manning (which have been well received by our past families served) during the 1st year of loss as well as informational resources on our website. We have resources for children and can connect you with various support groups in the area.
- You have the ability to witness the cremation process if desired in our private crematory.
- We are local owned and long time members of this community who care about our neighbors and our surroundings.